As a member of the medical community, we appreciate the trust you have placed in us and want to inform you about how we are addressing the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. LSMC is closely monitoring events in our local community and continuously updating our policies and protocols as a result of new information.
LSMC closed our facility for two days to review our office policies and procedures. We felt it was necessary to take some time and thoroughly review and understand the situation at hand. We want to assure you that we have well-established infection control protocols, hygiene standards, and proper disinfection techniques. Be assured all our staff is well trained to properly screen anyone entering our facility. In combining our protocols and implementing some additional measures, LSMC is confident in its ability to continue seeing patients and providing the appropriate care that you have come to expect and deserve.
LSMC will resume business hours on Thursday, March 19, 2020. Changes that our patients need to be aware of, until further notice, are the following:
- All communication will be done over the phone via our main phone line (956) 727-2122.
- Upon arrival at LSMC’s parking lot, STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE. Patients will Check-In for appointments by calling the direct line(s) listed below.
Please, Do Not Enter our waiting room without calling first.
- Medical Patients Check-In (956) 415-0222
- Physical Therapy Check-In (956) 415-0221
- Medical office staff will pre-screen patients via phone prior to entering our facility. Please be patient if your current situation requires rescheduling.
- We will be utilizing Telemedicine visits when possible. You will be advised prior to your appointment.
- Upon entering our facility, we request that you use hand sanitizer immediately.
These are truly extraordinary and difficult times and we recognize how our community relies on us to provide specialized medical care. Rest assured we will do whatever necessary to keep the safety of our staff and patients as our top priority. LSMC is prepared and ready to serve our community!